July – Gaming, Dining and Hotel Specials
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Rampart Casino
Gaming, Dining and Hotel Promotions
$100,000 Red, White & Win Wheel Drawings – Every Friday & Saturday in July
Rampart Casino hosts its Red, White & Win Drawings every Friday and Saturday at 6:15 and 8:15 p.m. Every 100 points in slot play or one hour with a $10 average bet on table games earns one entry, and guests can earn ten times entries Monday through Thursday. 8 lucky winners at each drawing will spin the wheel to have a chance at winning up to $3,000 cash! Start earning entries June 26.
$25,000 Sizzling Summer Table Games Drawings – Every Friday at 9 pm in July
Resort Rewards players earn entries beginning June 26 by playing Table Games. One hour with a $10 average bet on table games earns one entry in the drawings. 9 winners will have a chance to win $200 in promo chips and up to $2,000 in cash with a guaranteed $5,000 given away each night, plus one winner will get a chance to pick a 2X prize multiplier bonus.
Summer Lovin’ Swipe & Win – Every Sunday in July
Resort Rewards players who earn 10 points on Sundays between 8am and midnight can swipe at the kiosk to win free slot play, points, food offers or up to $1,000!
2X/5X Points – Every Monday
Every Monday in July, Resort Rewards Players will earn 5X points on Reels and Video Reels and 2X points on Video Poker.
$15,000 Money Maze Giveaway – July 6, 13 & 20
Earn 250 same day points on July 6, 13 & 20 and activate your entry at any kiosk for drawings at 4:15 and 6:15 p.m. 10 lucky winners each week will play the Money Maze Game to win their share of $5,000 free slot play and up to $1,500 in cash.
4th of July $5,000 Candy Bar Giveaway – Monday, July 4
Earn 50 base points and receive a candy bar. 100 lucky candy bars will contain $50 Free Slot Play hidden inside.
Earn and Spa
Resort Rewards players who earn 1,200 same day points or redeem 4,000 anytime points can receive a 25-minute spa treatment from Spa Aquae. Table games players are also eligible with a $20 average bet during 2 hours of play. Resort Rewards players can schedule their 25-minute spa treatment at any time. Players may choose from a Neck, Back, and Shoulder Massage, Mini Pedicure, Mini Manicure or Skin Express 25 min Facial. One per customer maximum, every seven days.
$20,000 Pearl Hunter Hot Seat Drawings – Every Thursday in July
Rampart Casino hosts $20,000 Hot Seat Drawings from noon to 8 p.m. on Thursdays in July. A random winner is chosen every 15 minutes for slot players at their machine to reveal their prize. Slot players must have their rewards card inserted in the machine to be eligible for the bonus. Random table game players will be selected in the Pit on the 45 of each hour.
$4,000 Table Games Bonanza Hot Seat Drawings – Every Saturday in July
Resort Rewards Table Games players are eligible to participate in random drawings from 8 pm until Midnight in the Pit. Every 30 minutes a lucky winner will receive $100 in promo chips for a total of 8 winners and $800 in promo chips every Saturday night.
Pirate’s Treasure Progressive Drawing –July 27
Resort Rewards Club members who earn a base of 2,000 points in the previous calendar month are invited to participate in the following month’s Pirate’s Treasure Progressive Drawing. The next drawing will be held at 6:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. on Wednesday, July 27. Players must visit a designated kiosk in the casino after 3 p.m. on the drawing date to activate their entry. The progressive cash jackpot starts at $5,000 and increases $1,000 every month until a winner is drawn. Players can visit the Resort Rewards club to check the current progressive jackpot total.
Bring a Friend Mondays
Resort Rewards members who bring a friend in Mondays to sign up for Resort Rewards will receive $5 free slot play and also receive match points for all the Base points the friend earns on their sign up day.
Rampart Casino invites all casino and customer service employees to participate in the CEO Program. On Mondays, members will receive the CEO treatment, including the following benefits: 2-for-1 drinks in the Round Bar (not valid for Happy Hour Specials), JC’s Irish Sports Pub, and 221, $2 off All-You-Can-Eat Sushi at Shizen, 50% off dinner at the Rampart Buffet, $10 Match Bet on table games, and a chance to Spin & Win at the kiosk when earning 100 points. Participants can register at the Resort Rewards Club for CEO status by showing proof of employment.
NEW & IMPROVED Fifty Plus Party – Every Tuesday in July
Resort Rewards Club players 50 years of age or older earn 5 points to participate and Summerlin & Elite members get one free round at the $5,000 slot tournament anytime between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m., earn 250 points to receive one additional entry, $25 Free Slot play bonus for everyone who wins a round, plus all tournament participants are eligible for the bonus $2,500 free slot play drawing held at 7 p.m. In addition, all Fifty Plus Party members earn a $100 free slot play bonus on all video reel machine jackpots over $1,200; a complimentary kiosk swipe if they earn 50 points; a Bingo Room coupon for a free small rainbow pack in the electronic units for their next visit (minimum buy-in is required); enjoy $5 lunch at Rampart Buffet; half price point redemption on dining in JC’s Irish Sports Pub; a complimentary size upgrade at Starbucks; 30% discount at Spa Aquae plus a free foot scrub with any purchase of a massage treatment.
July Bingo Promotions
Bounce Back Buffet Offer – Sundays in July
Play Bingo on Sundays in July and receive a free lunch buffet on Monday.
Lucky Number Pick – Mondays in July
Pick your lucky number at the kiosk, “bingo” on that number and receive $100 free Bingo!
50 Plus Tuesdays
Show your resort rewards card and receive a free small rainbow pack in the electronic unit with minimum buy-in. Coupon good for next visit.
Bonus “R” Ball Jackpots – Every Thursday in July
Players who “bingo” on B-7, or any number ending in 7, receive $500 in addition to the regular payout. Validation is required; Offer is only valid on Thursdays in July during the
11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 9 p.m. sessions.
Crystal Ball Giveaway – Fridays in July
Bingo on the Crystal Ball and receive your choice of a Swarovski necklace or earrings. Multi winners each receive $100 Free Slot Play.
Independence Ball – July 4
All sessions, “bingo” on B-4 and receive $500. Validation is required.
$30,000 Big Bang Special – July 9
Join us for 3X $1000 coveralls, free hot dogs, drinks and ice cream with buy-in at all sessions on Saturday, July 9th. Over $30,000 in payouts and all single winners receive $25 in free Bingo.
Every day at the 1pm and 7pm sessions and every Friday & Saturday at the 9pm session there will be 3X $1000 coveralls.
221 features small plates and libations; guests can sip on signature martinis or tickle their taste buds with wine and tapas. For more information, call 702-869-7750.
Hours: Now open daily at 1pm to 11 p.m.
- Happy Hour – From 5 to 7 p.m. daily. Specials include $5 wines and appetizers.
- Wednesday Ladies Night – Featuring $5 Kinky Brand Vodka Cocktails, wines and discounted appetizers.
The Carmel Room
The Carmel Room’s fine dining menu features Mediterranean-influenced Continental cuisine. Fare includes specialty salads, fresh seafood, prime steaks seared to perfection, poultry, a superb wine list and decadent table-prepared desserts. For more information, call 702-507-5955.
Hours: Open from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday-Thursday; open from 5 to 10 p.m. Friday-Saturday.
- Earn and Eat – Earn 1,500 same-day points or redeem 4,000 anytime points at Rampart Casino and receive your choice of a Jumbo Lobster Tail Dinner, Summerlin Mixed Grill Dinner, 24oz Bone In Ribeye Dinner or King Cut Prime Rib Dinner. As another option, you may also choose the Seasonal Entrée of King Crab Leg Dinner available July through September.
- $5 Strawberry Basil Caipirinha Martini Special – Served daily from open to close.
- Happy Hour at the Carmel Bar – 4 p.m. to close. $5 drink specials and $9 premium drink specials include wines, beers, martinis & manhattans. Appetizers starting at $6 include sharing bites, flatbreads and a signature burger.
- $29 Three-Course Dinner Special – Served daily from 5 p.m. to close, dinner includes a glass of wine, house salad with choice of dressing, our signature 12 oz. cut of Prime Rib with whipped Yukon gold potatoes and a side of seasonal vegetables. For dessert, select from chocolate cake or a trio of sorbets to end the perfect meal. Must be 21; Dine in only.
Guests can start their day at Ceres, a gorgeous restaurant encircled by breathtaking gardens and waterfalls. It offers an American breakfast selection of pastries, omelets made-to-order, delicious eggs benedict, healthy dining options and more and is sure to leave diners’ palates satisfied. For more information, call 702-869-7381.
Hours: Open from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to noon on Saturday, and 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday.
- Breakfast Al La Carte Menu – From 6 a.m. to 11 a.m., Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. to noon on Saturday, and 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday.
- Breakfast Buffet – From 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to noon on Saturday, and 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday. Offer includes egg and omelet orders from the guests’ table.
- Ceres Sunday Jazz Brunch – Diners at Ceres’ Sunday Jazz Brunch can enjoy live jazz music from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. along with a JW Marriott Signature Brunch Buffet for $24.99 per person plus tax & gratuity. Sunday, July 3, 17, & 31 featured artists are jazz saxophonist Vince Priester with guitarist accompanist Calvin Brooks. Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 702-869-7381.
- Sunday Brunch with Mark O’Toole – Diners at Ceres’ Sunday Brunch with Mark O’Toole can enjoy live lounge music from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday, July 10 & 24 along with JW Marriott Signature Brunch Buffet for $24.99 per person plus tax & gratuity. Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 702-869-7381.
JC’s Irish Sports Pub
Voted a Top 10 Vegas Sports Bar by USA Today, JC’s Irish Sports Pub features a hearty new menu, Irish beers, whiskey and live music. Guests may choose between pub favorites such as delicious wings or nachos, or feast on Emerald Isle classics such as Beef and Guinness Pie or Fish-n-Chips. For more information, call 702-869-7725.
Join us every day at 4 pm (midnight in Ireland) for a free shot of Guinness along with our Irish Toast of the Day!
Hours: Open from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. Monday-Thursday and from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. Friday-Saturday.
- $6 Beer Flights – $6 beer flights (serves four 5-ounce beers) offered daily.
- Free Guinness Toast – Every day at 4 p.m.
- Happy Hour – Daily from 3pm to 6pm. Select draft beers $2.50 and $5 appetizers.
Overlooking the excitement of the casino, the newly renovated Promenade Café is open 24/7 and features a wide variety of tastes. For more information, call 702-507-5966.
Hours: Open 24/7.
- $2.21 Graveyard Specials – Seven choices of graveyard specials served nightly from midnight to 6 a.m.
- $5.99 Angus Burger Night Special – The build your own Angus burger is served every Wednesday from 3 to 11 p.m. with your choice of cheese & traditional toppings, including premium add-ons. Add a bottle of Budweiser or Bud Light for $1.99 more.
- $7.99 Pasta Night Special – Three choices of pasta include shrimp linguini, chicken penne or sausage & pepper fettucine, all served with garlic toast, are available every Monday & Tuesday from 3 to 11 p.m. Add a glass of red or white wine for only $1.99.
- $7.99 Fajita Dinner Special – This dinner special served daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. gives guests a choice of steak, chicken or shrimp fajitas with a side of rice and beans. Dine in only.
- $3.99 Early Riser Special – Three daily breakfast specials are available from 6 to 9 a.m. for Resort Rewards club card members.
- $5.99 Senior Special – Senior citizens enjoy daily specials from 3 to 5 p.m. See café for details.
- $9.99 Three-Course Special – Starting at $9.99, the special is complete with an appetizer, entrée and dessert. In addition, seven entrée choices are also available upon request. Available daily from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
A Summerlin favorite, Rampart Buffet offers selections of fare from around the world including wood-fired pizza, rotisserie chicken, hand-carved meats and more. For more information, call 702-507-5944.
Hours: Open for lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily, dinner from 4 to 9 p.m. daily and Champagne Brunch from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday-Sunday.
- 4th of July Buffet – Barbeque additions will be served with both lunch and dinner during regular buffet hours.
- Lunch Prices – $7.99 with Resort Rewards club card, $10.99 without club card and $6.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). These prices are available Monday-Friday.
- Dinner Prices (Sunday –Tuesday) – $13.99 with Resort Rewards club card, $15.99 without club card and $12.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). Available Sunday-Tuesday.
- Weekend Brunch Prices – $12.99 with Resort Rewards club card, $16.99 without club card and $11.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). Available Saturday-Sunday.
- Tuesday – Seniors with a Resort Rewards club card can enjoy a $5 lunch during the 50+ Party special.
- Wednesday – International BBQ Night from 4 to 9 p.m. Prices are $19.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $21.99 without a card and $18.99 for seniors (50+ with a card).
- Thursday – Deli Night Buffet from 4 to 9 p.m. Prices are$16.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $18.99 without a card and $15.99 for seniors (50+ with a card).
- Friday – Seafood & Crab Legs Buffet featuring Prime Rib from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Prices are $19.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $23.99 without a card and $18.99 for seniors (50+ with a card).
- Saturday – Steakhouse Night Buffet from 4 to 9 p.m. Prices are $16.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $18.99 without a card and $15.99 for seniors (50+ with a card), excluding April 23 for Passover Buffet.
- Earn and Eat Buffets – Monday through Sunday, earn 500 same day base points and redeem for a lunch buffet; earn 800 same day base points and redeem for a dinner buffet. Vouchers are valid for 7 days (maximum of 2 vouchers per day). Visit the Resort Rewards Club to receive vouchers.
Featuring Las Vegas’ freshest sushi and sashimi, Shizen’s expert Teppanyaki chefs dazzle guests with their knife work and hot-table cuisine. Other offerings include Signature sushi rolls, noodle bowls, and gluten and carbohydrate-free shirataki noodles. For more information, call 702-869-7900.
Hours: Open from 5 to 10 p.m., 7 days a week.
- Happy Hour – From 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday. Specials include $5 glasses of select wine, sake and sushi
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Sundays and Mondays– Shizen presents All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Sundays and Mondays for $28 per person from 5 to 10 p.m.
Friday Happy Hour at the Pool
- Every Friday from 4pm to 7pm – Half price select beers, drinks and appetizers
Famed chef and restaurateur Gustav Mauler combines a classic Milanese menu, modest yet excellent wine selections and a chic setting at Spiedini. For more information, call 702-869-7790.
Hours: Open from 5 to 9 p.m. daily.
Guests can get their caffeine fix and satisfy their hunger at Starbucks®, located adjacent to Rampart Casino’s Buffet. The shop offers a selection of coffees, hot breakfast sandwiches, pastries, iced lattés, steaming espressos and more. For more information, call 702-869-7272.
Hours: Open from 6a.m. – 7p.m. Sunday thru Thursday, 6a.m. – 9p.m. Friday & Saturday.
Pool and Cabanas
Hours: Open daily from 9am to 8pm
- Individual Pool Membership – Price is $150 per month or $495 for the entire season.
- Family Pass – Price is $250 per month or $795 for the entire season for 2 adults and up to 3 children or 1 adult and up to 4 children. Two adults maximum per visit, pass is good 7 days a week.
Pool members will also receive discounted cabana rates (based on availability) and 10% off the Waterside Café Menu.
- Daily Pool Access for Non-Hotel Guests – valid Monday through Friday only, excluding Holidays and Blackout dates. Daily prices for pool admittance is $15 for ages 16 and over and $8 for children ages 6 to 15. Children ages 5 and under are free. Children 15 years old or younger must be accompanied by an adult with a maximum of 3 children per adult. Children who are not potty-trained will be required to wear swim diapers which are available at the towel hut free of charge.
For Reservations call 702-869-7093. Cabanas will be sold at full day rates in advance. Half day rates will only be available the day of rental.
Regular Cabana Rates
Monday – Thursday: Priced at $195.00; Spend $300 on Food and Beverage and receive a Cabana rate of $100
Friday – Sunday & Holidays: Priced at $295; Spend $450 on Food and Beverage and receive a Cabana rate of $100
Grand Cabana Rates
Monday – Thursday: Priced at $350; Spend $400 on Food and Beverage and receive a Cabana rate of $100
Friday – Sunday & Holidays: Priced at $450; Spend $550 on Food and Beverage and receive a Cabana rate of $100
Half day rates are 9am to 1pm and 2pm to close based on availability and will be 50% off the above rates.
Friday Happy Hour at the Pool
4pm to 7pm – Half price select beers, drinks and appetizers
CopaCabana Relaxation Package
The CopaCabana Relaxation Package includes a two night stay in one deluxe guestroom and one full day use of a Luxurious resort cabana at our beautiful pool. Offer is subject to availability with a limited number of promotional rooms. Package cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code NCL. Offer is valid 7 days a week through October 31, 2016.
Experience Spa Package
The Experience Spa Package includes one deluxe guestroom, two 50-minute spa treatments (Custom Facial or Swedish Massage) and breakfast for two at Ceres restaurant. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code XIJA.
Experience Spa Package for One
The Experience Spa Package includes one deluxe guestroom, one 50-minute spa treatment (Custom Facial or Swedish massage) and use of Fitness Facilities. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code XIJB.
Experience Couples Spa Package
The Experience Spa Package includes one deluxe guestroom, two 50-minute spa treatments (Custom Facial or Swedish Massage), champagne and strawberries upon arrival and breakfast for two at Ceres restaurant. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code SIJJ.
Golf TPC Las Vegas Package
Visitors can tee it up at the TPC Las Vegas golf course then stay at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa just down the road. Golf packages can be booked for single golfers or golf for two, as well as complete golf vacations including golf, Spa Experience passes and daily breakfast. In addition, the resort’s on-site Golf Concierge is available to book preferred tee times at the course. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer, and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. For complete details on the variety of golf at TPC Las Vegas packages, to check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code GLFA for 1 round of golf, GLFB for 2 rounds of golf or GLFC for 2 rounds of golf with breakfast for two.
Experience Attraction Package
Travelers looking for a touch of authentic Las Vegas entertainment with off-strip luxury accommodations at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa can book an Experience Attraction Package. The package includes overnight accommodations, breakfast for two daily in Ceres and 25 percent discount on tickets to see Blue Man Group. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and is not valid on previously purchased event tickets. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code ERXU.
Carmel Room Dining Experience
The Carmel Room Dining Experience package combines the luxury of JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa with fine dining. Guests receive a $50 dining credit per night valid towards a dining experience at Carmel Room steakhouse. Credit is good per night and is exclusive to food at Carmel Room. Credit is applied at hotel checkout and cannot be applied to room or tax. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code EATA.
Shizen Dining Experience
The Shizen Dining Experience package offers a $50 dining credit for Shizen Japanese Teppanyaki and Sushi bar, a Best of Las Vegas award-winning restaurant, for each night stayed at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Credit is valid per night and can only be applied to food in Shizen. Credit is applied at hotel checkout and cannot be applied to room or tax. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code EATB.
Breakfast for One Package
Designed specifically for the individual traveler, guests can book a stay at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and receive one complimentary buffet breakfast in Ceres restaurant for each night stayed. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Tax and gratuity not included. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code BKSH.
Stay for Breakfast Package
Created to help travelers start the day right, the Stay for Breakfast Package includes breakfast in Ceres restaurant for up to two adults and children under 12 years of age and registered in the same room for each night stayed. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Tax and gratuity not included. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code YBKC.
About the Rampart Casino
Rampart Casino is home to the $14.2 million Megabucks Jackpot, which hit on November 30, 2014. The Rampart Casino, an elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers over 1,300 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables, a 300-seat Bingo Room and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Resort Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Named “Best Place for a Family Staycation” in 2015 by Desert Companion, the resort boasts a 10,000 square foot waterfall pool surrounded by koi ponds. A retreat for health and wellness enthusiasts, the resort offers a world class spa, yoga classes, a volleyball and bocce ball court, and sits at the base of the Spring Mountain Range. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
Operated by Hotspur Resorts Nevada, Ltd. under license from Marriott International, Inc. or one of its affiliates.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today’s sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 63 JW Marriott hotels in 25 countries; by 2016 the portfolio is expected to encompass more than 90 properties over 30 countries. Visit us online, jwmarriott.com, @jwmarriott and facebook.com/JWMarriott
# # #
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Rampart Casino, 221 N. Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89145 United States