Gaming, Dining and Hotel Promotions – November 2016
$10,000 Canadian Escape Drawings – November 4 at 6:15 and 8:15 p.m.
Rampart Casino hosts its first Canadian Escape Drawings on Friday, November 4 at 6:15 and 8:15 p.m. 7 lucky winners at each drawing will win from $250 free slot play up to the Grand Prize trip to Canada. Every 100 points in slot play or one hour with a $10 average bet on table games earns one entry. One Grand Prize trip will be awarded at each drawing. Start earning entries on October 29. Players must be present to win.
$75,000 Take It or Risk It Turkey Pluck Drawings –Fridays & Saturdays, November 5-26.
Rampart Casino hosts its Turkey Pluck Drawings every Friday and Saturday, November 5-26 at 6:15 and 8:15 p.m. Every 100 points in slot play or one hour with a $10 average bet on table games earns one entry. Guests can earn ten times entries Monday through Thursday. 7 lucky winners at each drawing will pick a piece from the prize board for a chance to win up to $5000 in cash! Start earning entries on October 29. Players must be present to win.
$20,000 Pilgrim’s Dough Table Games Drawings – Every Friday at 9 pm in November
Rampart Rewards players earn entries beginning October 30 by playing Table Games. One hour with a $10 average bet on table games earns one entry in the drawings. $5,000 in cash and chips is guaranteed to be given away each Friday.
Super Swipe and Win – Every Monday in November
Rampart Rewards players who earn 10 points on Mondays between 8am and midnight can swipe at the kiosk for a chance to win free slot play, points, food offers or up to $1,000 in cash!
$35,000 Red Zone to Riches Football Contest
Football season is here. Win your share of a $1,100 prize pool each week by playing Rampart Casino’s $35,000 Red Zone to Riches Football Contest. Rewards Club members receive one free entry each week and can receive one additional entry after earning 250 base points. The contest will feature a $1,000 Free Slot Play progressive for a perfect card each week. If there is no perfect card, the total is added to the next week’s progressive until it hits or until the end of the season, when the $17,000 Free Slot Play Progressive drawing will be held.
2X/4X Points – Every Sunday
Every Sunday in November, Rampart Rewards players will earn 4X points on Reels and Video Reels and 2X points on Video Poker.
More 2X/4X Points – Wednesdays, November 2, 9, 16, & 23
Rampart Rewards Players will have more chances to earn 4X points on Reels and Video Reels and 2X points on Video Poker on Wednesdays in November, excluding November 30.
$20,000 Hot Seat Drawings – Every Thursday in November
Rampart Casino hosts $20,000 Free Slot Play Hot Seat Drawings from 2pm to 8 pm every Thursday. Casino guests playing with their rewards card can win up to $200 Free Slot Play. Starting at 2pm, a random winner is chosen every 15 minutes for slot players. The 45 of each hour is reserved for table game players. Winners will be announced and the free slot play will automatically load to their players’ cards.
Pumpkin Pie Giveaway – Monday, November 23, 10am-10pm
Earn 100 base points and receive a pie. Limit 2 gifts per player.
Sunday FUNdays Tables Games Bounce Back – Every Sunday in November
Table games players who redeem their weekly offer each week will receive an additional bet on Sunday each week.
Earn and Spa
Rampart Rewards players may earn and redeem 1,200 same day points or redeem 4,000 anytime points to receive a spa treatment from Spa Aquae. Table games players are also eligible with a $20 average bet during 2 hours of play. Players may choose from a Neck and Shoulder Massage, Mini Pedicure, Mini Manicure, Skin Express Facial, or Wash and Blow Dry. One per customer maximum, every seven days.
Pirate’s Treasure Progressive Drawing – November 30
Rampart Rewards Club members who earn 2,000 base points in the previous calendar month are invited to participate in the following month’s Pirate’s Treasure Progressive Drawing. The next drawing will be held at 6:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. on Wednesday, November 30. Players must visit a kiosk in the casino after 3 p.m. on the drawing date to activate their entry. The progressive cash jackpot starts at $5,000 and increases $1,000 every month until a winner is drawn. Players can visit the Rampart Rewards Club to check the current progressive jackpot total.
Bring a Friend Mondays
Rampart Rewards members who bring a friend on Mondays to sign up for Rampart Rewards will receive $5 free slot play and also receive match points for all the Base points the friend earns on their sign up day.
Rampart Casino invites all casino and customer service employees to participate in the CEO Program. On Mondays, members will receive the CEO treatment, including the following benefits: 2-for-1 drinks in the Round Bar (not valid for Happy Hour Specials), JC’s Irish Sports Pub, and 221, $2 off All-You-Can-Eat Sushi at Shizen, 50% off dinner at the Rampart Buffet, $10 Match Bet on table games, and a chance to Spin & Win at the kiosk when earning 100 points. Participants can register at the Rampart Rewards Club for CEO status by showing proof of employment.
NEW & IMPROVED Fifty Plus Party – Every Tuesday in November
Rampart Rewards members 50 years of age or older receive one free entry slot tournament entry. Summerlin, Premier, & Elite members will receive one additional entry. $25 Free Slot play bonus for everyone who wins a round, plus all tournament participants are eligible for the bonus $2,500 free slot play drawing held at 7 p.m. The twelve highest tournament scores of the day will receive cash prizes. In addition, all Fifty Plus Party members earn a $100 free slot play bonus on all video reel machine jackpots over $1,200; a complimentary kiosk swipe if they earn 50 points; a Bingo Room coupon for a free small rainbow pack in the electronic units for their next visit (minimum buy-in is required); enjoy $5 lunch at Rampart Buffet; half price point redemption on dining in JC’s Irish Sports Pub; a complimentary size upgrade at Starbucks; 30% discount at Spa Aquae plus a free foot scrub with any purchase of a massage treatment; and now 4X points on Reels from 8pm – Midnight
November Bingo Promotions
It Pays to Play Bingo at Rampart!
Don’t forget – Bingo players can earn entries into all casino-wide drawings plus earn towards tier status through Bingo play.
50 Plus Tuesdays
Show your Rampart Rewards card and receive a free small rainbow pack in the electronic unit with minimum buy-in. Coupon good for next visit.
Rainbow Pack Buy in Special – Wednesdays & Sundays in November
Receive a free large Rainbow pack in the electronic unit with a minimum buy-in at the 11am and 5pm sessions.
November Bonus Balls
• Fall Back Ball – Sunday, November 6
Bingo on B-6 and receive $500.
• Veterans Ball – Friday, November 11
Bingo on B-12 and receive $500.
• Be Thankful Ball – Wednesday, November 23
Bingo on I-23 and receive $500.
(Validation is required.)
Bonus “R” Ball Jackpots – Every Thursday in November
Players who “bingo” on B-11, or any number ending in 1, receive $500 in addition to the regular payout. Validation is required; Offer is only valid on Thursdays in November during the
11 a.m., 3 p.m., and 9 p.m. sessions.
$30,000 Fall-A-Palooza Party – November 12
Every session includes 3X $1000 coveralls, free hot dogs, and chips, plus $25 free bingo play to all single winners.
• 3X $1000 coveralls every day at the 1pm and 7pm sessions and every Wednesday & Friday at the 9pm session with Double Pay all the Way.
• 4X $1000 coveralls every Saturday with Double Pay all the Way at 9pm.
All players, all sessions while supplies last:
• November 7 – Furry Friends calendar
• November 23 – Pumpkin Pie voucher with any $25 buy-in
$7,500 Spin to Win – Every Session, Every Day
The first single winner of each session spins the wheel for free slot play, free bingo play, and food comps.
221 features small plates and libations; guests can sip on signature martinis or tickle their taste buds with wine and tapas. For more information, call 702-869-7750.
Hours: Now open daily at 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• Happy Hour – From 5 to 7 p.m. daily. Specials include $5 wines and appetizers.
• Wednesday Ladies Night – Featuring $5 Kinky Brand Vodka Cocktails, wines and discounted appetizers.
The Carmel Room – Now Located in the Palms Tower
The Carmel Room’s fine dining menu features Mediterranean-influenced Continental cuisine. Fare includes specialty salads, fresh seafood, prime steaks seared to perfection, poultry, a superb wine list and decadent table-prepared desserts. For more information, call 702-507-5955.
Hours: Open from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday-Thursday; open from 5 to 10 p.m. Friday-Saturday.
• Thanksgiving 3-course Dinner – November 24 from 4pm-9pm. $59 plus tax.
• Earn and Eat – Earn and redeem 1,500 same-day points or redeem 4,000 anytime points to receive your choice of a Jumbo Lobster Tail Dinner, Summerlin Mixed Grill Dinner, 24oz Bone-In Ribeye Dinner or King Cut Prime Rib Dinner.
• $5 Strawberry Basil Caipirinha Martini Special – Served daily from open to close.
• Happy Hour at the Carmel Lounge – 4 p.m. to close. $5 drink specials and $9 premium drink specials include wines, beers, martinis & manhattans. Appetizers starting at $6 include sharing bites, flatbreads, and a signature burger.
• $29 Three-Course Dinner Special – Served daily from 5 p.m. to close, dinner includes a glass of wine, house salad with choice of dressing, our signature 12 oz. cut of Prime Rib with whipped Yukon gold potatoes and a side of seasonal vegetables. For dessert, select from chocolate cake or a trio of sorbets to end the perfect meal. Must be 21; Dine in only.
Ceres – Now Located in the Palms Tower
Guests can start their day at Ceres, a gorgeous restaurant encircled by breathtaking gardens and waterfalls. It offers an American breakfast selection of pastries, omelets made-to-order, delicious eggs benedict, healthy dining options and more and is sure to leave diners’ palates satisfied. For more information, call 702-869-7381.
Hours: Open from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to noon on Saturday, and 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday.
• Thanksgiving Brunch – November 24 from 11am-2pm. $52 plus tax.
• Breakfast Al La Carte Menu – From 6 a.m. to 11 a.m., Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. to noon on Saturday, and 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday.
• Breakfast Buffet – From 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to noon on Saturday, and 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday. Offer includes egg and omelet orders from the guests’ table.
• Ceres Sunday Jazz Brunch – Diners at Ceres’ Sunday Jazz Brunch can enjoy live jazz music from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. along with a JW Marriott Signature Brunch Buffet for $24.99 per person plus tax & gratuity. Sunday, November 6 & 20, featured artists are jazz saxophonist Vince Priester and guitarist accompanist Calvin Brooks. Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 702-869-7381.
• Sunday Brunch with David DeCosta – Diners at Ceres’ Sunday Brunch with David DeCosta can enjoy live lounge music from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday, November 13 & 27 along with JW Marriott Signature Brunch Buffet for $24.99 per person plus tax & gratuity. Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 702-869-7381.
JC’s Irish Sports Pub
Voted a Top 10 Vegas Sports Bar by USA Today, JC’s Irish Sports Pub features a hearty new menu, Irish beers, whiskey and live music. Guests may choose between pub favorites such as delicious wings or nachos, or feast on Emerald Isle classics such as Beef and Guinness Pie or Fish-n-Chips. For more information, call 702-869-7725.
Join us every day at 4 pm (midnight in Ireland) for a free shot of Guinness along with our Irish Toast of the Day!
Hours: Open from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. Monday-Thursday and from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. Friday-Saturday.
• $6 Beer Flights – $6 beer flights (serves four 5-ounce beers) offered daily.
• Free Guinness Toast – Every day at 4 p.m.
• Happy Hour – Daily from 3pm to 7pm. Select draft beers $2.50 and $5 appetizers.
Football Season Specials
• 5 for $5 Special – Choose from Grilled Buffalo Wrap, Loaded Tots, Chicken Wings & Fries, Fried Pickles and Football Chili
• Drink Specials – $2 Bud and Bud Light Drafts, $3 Shock Top Drafts, $4 Jack Daniels and Absolut Cocktails, $5 Bloody Mary’s and $6 Margaritas
Overlooking the excitement of the casino, the newly renovated Promenade Café is open 24/7 and features a wide variety of tastes. For more information, call 702-507-5966.
Hours: Open 24/7.
• Thanksgiving 3-Course Dinner – November 24 from 11am-9pm. $16.99 plus tax.
• $2.21 Graveyard Specials – Seven choices of graveyard specials served nightly from midnight to 6 a.m.
• $5.99 Angus Burger Night Special – The build your own Angus burger is served every Wednesday from 3 to 11 p.m. with your choice of cheese & traditional toppings, including premium add-ons. Add a bottle of Budweiser or Bud Light for $1.99 more.
• $7.99 Pasta Night Special – Three choices of pasta include shrimp linguini, chicken penne or sausage & pepper fettuccine, all served with garlic toast, are available every Monday & Tuesday from 3 to 11 p.m. Add a glass of red or white wine for only $1.99.
• $7.99 Fajita Special – Choose from Steak, Chicken or Shrimp, served with rice and beans every Friday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• $7.99 Braised Short Rib Special – This special served daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. is served with mashed potatoes and baby carrots. Dine in only.
• $3.99 Early Riser Special – Three daily breakfast specials are available from 6 to 9 a.m. for Rampart Rewards club card members.
• $9.99 Three-Course Special – Starting at $9.99, the special is complete with an appetizer, entrée, and dessert. In addition, seven entrée choices are also available upon request. Available daily from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
A Summerlin favorite, Rampart Buffet offers selections of fare from around the world including wood-fired pizza, rotisserie chicken, hand-carved meats and more. For more information, call 702-507-5944.
Hours: Open for lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily, dinner from 4 to 9 p.m. daily and Champagne Brunch from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday-Sunday.
• Veteran’s Day – November 11
All veterans eat for free in the Rampart Buffet.
• Thanksgiving Special – November 24 from 11am-9pm. $19.99 with Rampart Rewards card, $21.99 without a card.
• Lunch Prices – $7.99 with Rampart Rewards club card, $10.99 without club card and $6.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). These prices are available Monday-Friday.
• Prime Rib & Shrimp Dinner Prices (Sunday –Tuesday) – $13.99 with Rampart Rewards club card, $15.99 without club card and $12.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). Available Sunday-Tuesday.
• Weekend Brunch Prices – $12.99 with Rampart Rewards club card, $16.99 without club card and $11.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). Available Saturday-Sunday.
• Tuesday – Seniors with a Rampart Rewards club card can enjoy a $5 lunch during the 50+ Party on Tuesdays. Prices are $7.99 with a Rewards club card, $10.99 without a card and $6.99 Senior (50+ without a card).
• Wednesday – $9.99 Wednesday Night Dinner Buffet from 4 to 9 p.m. For a limited time, prices are $9.99 with a Rampart Rewards club card, $15.99 without a card and $12.99 for seniors (50+ without a card).
• Thursday – Deli Night Buffet from 4 to 9 p.m. Prices are $16.99 with a Rampart Rewards club card, $18.99 without a card and $15.99 for seniors (50+ with a card).
• Friday & Saturday – Seafood & Crab Legs Buffet featuring Prime Rib from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Prices are $19.99 with a Rampart Rewards club card, $23.99 without a card and $18.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). For a limited time.
• Earn and Eat Buffets – Monday through Sunday, earn and redeem 500 same day base points for a lunch buffet; earn and redeem 800 same day base points for a dinner buffet. Vouchers are valid for 7 days (maximum of 2 vouchers per day). Visit the Rampart Rewards Club to receive vouchers.
Featuring Las Vegas’ freshest sushi and sashimi, Shizen’s expert Teppanyaki chefs dazzle guests with their knife work and hot-table cuisine. Now introducing a new menu with delicious new hot entrees and other offerings including Signature sushi rolls, noodle bowls, and gluten and carbohydrate-free shirataki noodles. For more information, call 702-869-7900.
Hours: Open from 5 to 10 p.m., 7 days a week.
• Delicious New Entrees – Featuring Teppanyaki Ribeye Steak, Tobanyaki Skillet served with a 6 oz. Ribeye Steak, mushrooms, noodles and vegetables, Macadamia Chicken Katsu and so much more!
• Happy Hour – From 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday. Specials include $5 glasses of select wine, sake, and sushi
• All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Sundays and Mondays– Shizen presents All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Sundays and Mondays for $29 per person from 5 to 10 p.m.
Football Season is here!
Available whenever football is broadcasted
• All Casino Bars – $2 Bud and Bud Light bottle beers, served every day, all day; Plus $4 Jack Daniels and Absolut Cocktails, $5 Bloody Mary’s and $6 Margaritas
• $1.25 Hot Dogs – Served Saturday & Sunday from 11am – 6pm at the Hot Dog Cart located at the Race & Sports Book. Enjoy the Hot Dog & Chips special for just $2.25!
Famed chef and restaurateur Gustav Mauler combines a classic Milanese menu, modest yet excellent wine selections and a chic setting at Spiedini. For more information, call 702-869-7790.
Hours: Open from 5 to 9 p.m. daily.
Guests can get their caffeine fix and satisfy their hunger at Starbucks®, located adjacent to Rampart Casino’s Buffet. The shop offers a selection of coffees, hot breakfast sandwiches, pastries, iced lattés, steaming espressos and more. For more information, call 702-869-7272.
Hours: Open from 6a.m. – 7p.m. Sunday thru Thursday, 6a.m. – 9p.m. Friday & Saturday.
Pool and Cabanas
Hours: Open daily through November 5 from 9am to 6pm (pool will close for the season on November 6, 2016)
• Individual Pool Membership – Price is $150 per month or $495 for the entire season.
• Family Pass – Price is $250 per month or $795 for the entire season for 2 adults and up to 3 children or 1 adult and up to 4 children. Two adults maximum per visit, the pass is good 7 days a week.
o Pool members will also receive discounted cabana rates (based on availability) and 10% off the Waterside Café Menu.
• Daily Pool Access for Non-Hotel Guests – valid Monday through Friday only, excluding Holidays and Blackout dates. Daily prices for pool admittance is $15 for ages 16 and over and $8 for children ages 6 to 15. Children ages 5 and under are free. Children 15 years old or younger must be accompanied by an adult with a maximum of 3 children per adult. Children who are not potty-trained will be required to wear swim diapers which are available at the towel hut free of charge.
For Reservations call 702-869-7093. Cabanas will be sold at full day rates in advance. Half day rates will only be available the day of rental.
• Regular Cabana Rates
o Monday – Thursday: Priced at $195.00; Spend $300 on Food and Beverage and receive a Cabana rate of $100
o Friday – Sunday & Holidays: Priced at $295; Spend $450 on Food and Beverage and receive a Cabana rate of $100
• Grand Cabana Rates
o Monday – Thursday: Priced at $350; Spend $400 on Food and Beverage and receive a Cabana rate of $100
o Friday – Sunday & Holidays: Priced at $450; Spend $550 on Food and Beverage and receive a Cabana rate of $100
Half day rates are 9am to 1pm and 2pm to close based on availability and will be 50% off the above rates.
Gatsby Gala New Year’s Eve with $100 Resort Credit *just added*
What a great way to start off the New Year. Enjoy 2 nights deluxe accommodations at the lovely JW Marriott and ring in the New Year. Enjoy a $100 resort credit to use for one of the following:
• New Year’s Eve dinner in either Shizen Japanese Teppanyaki + Sushi Bar
or Hawthorn Grill
• Entry for two at our Gatsby Gala New Year’s Eve Party held in the Grand Ballroom
from 10:30 pm – 1am
• Live New Year’s Eve Entertainment, Pub-style food, craft beers and more at
JC’s Irish Sports Pub
• New Year’s Day Jazz Brunch for two in Hawthorn Grille
Reservations are recommended, please call 702-869-7803 to confirm your dining reservation. Great festivities are planned at the Resort and Casino for New Year’s Eve. Join us and celebrate. See the icon on our website for more details. 2 night stay Dec 30 & Dec 31 is required. The rate is per night, not per stay. The package is subject to availability and does not apply to groups of 10 or more.
Experience Spa Package
The Experience Spa Package includes one deluxe guestroom, two 50-minute spa treatments (Custom Facial or Swedish Massage) and breakfast for two at Ceres restaurant. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code XIJA.
Experience Spa Package for One
The Experience Spa Package includes one deluxe guestroom, one 50-minute spa treatment (Custom Facial or Swedish massage) and use of Fitness Facilities. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code XIJB.
Experience Couples Spa Package
The Experience Spa Package includes one deluxe guestroom, two 50-minute spa treatments (Custom Facial or Swedish Massage), champagne and strawberries upon arrival and breakfast for two at Ceres restaurant. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code SIJJ.
Golf TPC Las Vegas Package
Visitors can tee it up at the TPC Las Vegas golf course then stay at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa just down the road. Golf packages can be booked for single golfers or golf for two, as well as complete golf vacations including golf, Spa Experience passes, and daily breakfast. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer, and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. For complete details on the variety of golf at TPC Las Vegas packages, to check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code GLFA for 1 round of golf, GLFB for 2 rounds of golf or GLFC for 2 rounds of golf with breakfast for two.
Experience Attraction Package
Travelers looking for a touch of authentic Las Vegas entertainment with off-strip luxury accommodations at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa can book an Experience Attraction Package. The package includes overnight accommodations, breakfast for two daily in Ceres and 25 percent discount on tickets to see Blue Man Group. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and is not valid on previously purchased event tickets. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code ERXU.
Carmel Room Dining Experience
The Carmel Room Dining Experience package combines the luxury of JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa with fine dining. Guests receive a $50 dining credit per night valid towards a dining experience at Carmel Room steakhouse. Credit is good per night and is exclusive to food at Carmel Room. Credit is applied at hotel checkout and cannot be applied to room or tax. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code EATA.
Shizen Dining Experience
The Shizen Dining Experience package offers a $50 dining credit for Shizen Japanese Teppanyaki and Sushi bar, a Best of Las Vegas award-winning restaurant, for each night stayed at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Credit is valid per night and can only be applied to food in Shizen. Credit is applied at hotel checkout and cannot be applied to room or tax. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code EATB.
Breakfast for One Package
Designed specifically for the individual traveler, guests can book a stay at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and receive one complimentary buffet breakfast in Ceres restaurant for each night stayed. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Tax and gratuity not included. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code BKSH.
Stay for Breakfast Package
Created to help travelers start the day right, the Stay for Breakfast Package includes breakfast in Ceres restaurant for up to two adults and children under 12 years of age and registered in the same room for each night stayed. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Tax and gratuity not included. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code YBKC.
About the Rampart Casino
Rampart Casino is home to the $14.2 million Megabucks Jackpot, which hit on November 30, 2014. The Rampart Casino, an elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers over 1,300 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables, a 300-seat Bingo Room and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Rampart Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Named “Best Place for a Family Staycation” in 2015 by Desert Companion, the resort boasts a 10,000 square foot waterfall pool surrounded by koi ponds. A retreat for health and wellness enthusiasts, the resort offers a world class spa, yoga classes, a volleyball and bocce ball court, and sits at the base of the Spring Mountain Range. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
Operated by Hotspur Resorts Nevada, Ltd. under license from Marriott International, Inc. or one of its affiliates.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today’s sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 63 JW Marriott hotels in 25 countries; by 2016 the portfolio is expected to encompass more than 90 properties over 30 countries. Visit us online, jwmarriott.com, @jwmarriott, and facebook.com/JWMarriott
# # #