JW MARRIOTT LAS VEGAS RESORT AND RAMPART CASINO UNVEILS THE TOP 15 THINGS TO EXPERIENCE ON PROPERTY DURING ITS 15-YEAR ANNIVERSARY
Las Vegas – Oct. 23, 2014 – JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Rampart Casino furthers its commemorative “15 Years of Fun” campaign with a fascinating list of the property’s top 15 things to do during the 15-year anniversary. From unwinding in the secret Zen Garden to indulging in a musical meal at the Ceres Sunday Jazz Brunch, the list showcases activities that will cater to guests’ needs, appetites and imaginations.
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Rampart Casino’s 15 things to do during the 15-year anniversary:
- Unwind in the Spa Aquae Ritual Area
- The Spa Aquae Ritual Area includes access to the spa’s sauna, steam room, waterfall showers, hot and cold plunges, indoor float pool, outdoor hydro-therapy circuit pool and indoor fitness center.
- Win Big in the Pai Gow Poker Progressive
- Guests can try their luck at Rampart Casino’s Pai Gow Poker Progressive. The progressive has hit twice already this year and has recently reached an all-time high of $280,000.
- Experience a truly interactive dinner at Shizen’s Teppanyaki tables
- Voted “Best Asian Restaurant” in the 2013 Best of Vegas poll, Shizen offers guests a dazzling dinner as its Teppanyaki chefs show off their amazing, fast-paced knife work and live cooking demonstrations.
- Relax and recharge in the resort’s secret Zen Garden
- Located among the property’s lush grounds, the serene Zen Garden features a swing and water fountain, offering a relaxing and aesthetically pleasing hideaway for guests.
- Bathe in a Jacuzzi tub
- Every hotel room is equipped with the ultimate amenities including a large Jacuzzi-style bathtub and rainfall shower heads.
- Play your way into the Summerlin Room
- The Summerlin Room is a secluded area for Summerlin and Summerlin Elite-level players only, featuring an exclusive buffet area, a fully-stocked bar, high-limit gaming, cocktail service and more.
- Explore the numerous waterfalls
- Guests may sightsee within the resort’s 54 acres of gorgeous grounds. The beautiful landscape offers several cascading waterfalls, streams and koi ponds.
- Hit the green
- An on-site golf concierge is available to book preferred tee times and transportation to any of the resort’s nine surrounding courses, including TPC Las Vegas and Angel Park Golf Club.
- Feast on sweets at Rampart Buffet
- The resort’s finest chefs prepare handmade decadent desserts daily, which are complemented well with the ever-popular, freshly-brewed Douie Egberts coffee.
- Laugh all night at Bonkerz Comedy Club
- Bonkerz offers guests a full night of laughter, fully stocked bar and some of the nation’s best comedians each Thursday.
- Enjoy a musical meal at Ceres Sunday Jazz Brunch
- Diners at Ceres’ Jazz Brunches can enjoy live jazz music along with a JW Marriott Signature Brunch Buffet. Guests may choose between a JW Signature Pomegranate Mimosa or Bloody Mary to complement their meal.
- Marry the love of your life under the gazebo
- The resort offers lovebirds a variety of luxurious indoor and outdoor event spaces. The truly dedicated on-site events team redefines the wedding experience by working with clients one-on-one to meet their specific needs, themes and visions. Menu planning, floral arrangements, cake selection and guest activities are exquisitely crafted, making planning a breeze and the wedding day unforgettable.
- Live the lavish life in a luxury suite
- The resort’s Luxury Suites boast two master bedrooms, two bathrooms, living area, dining area, walk-in closet and more. Guest may also enjoy the view from their room’s exclusive balcony overlooking either Red Rock Canyon, the surrounding mountains or the famous Las Vegas Strip.
- Drink a frosty pint in J.C.’s Irish Sports Pub
- J.C.’s Irish Sports Pub is the first authentic pub to be shipped to Sin City from the Emerald Isle. Constructed in Ireland, the bar was disassembled and shipped to Las Vegas for re-assembly in 1999. The pub features wood cabin booths, traditional Irish cuisine, big screen televisions and more.
- Cool off and kick back in the Waterfall Pool
- Ranked as a “Top 7 Waterfall Pool” in The World’s Best Resorts by Conde Nast Traveler the hotel’s 11,000 square foot pool area features upgraded cabanas as well as dining and drinks at Waterside Café.
This year, the award-winning JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Rampart Casino commemorates its 15th anniversary of offering guests the finest service and top-tier luxury with its “15 Years of Fun” campaign. Voted as one of the “Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts” by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, recognized as a “Top-Performing Business” on TripAdvisor and a 10-time recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award, the resort offers locals and visitors the absolute best in high-end amenities and hospitality.
For more information and updates on JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Rampart Casino’s 15-year anniversary, please visit www.jwlasvegasrefreshed.com or www.marriott.com/LASJW.
About the Rampart Casino
2014 marks the luxurious Rampart Casino’s 15-year anniversary, in conjunction with JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. The casino celebrates “15 Years of Fun” by adding hundreds of the industry’s latest slots, a new state-of-the-art Bingo Room and more. The elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers over 1,200 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Resort Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The award-winning resort celebrates 15 years of success in 2014, along with Rampart Casino, with its “15 Years of Fun” campaign, and it is sure to be the property’s best year yet with exciting renovations, additions and more. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10 percent worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW. Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today’s sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 63 JW Marriott hotels in 25 countries; by 2016 the portfolio is expected to encompass more than 90 properties over 30 countries. Visit us online, jwmarriott.com, @jwmarriott and facebook.com/JWMarriott
# # #