Rampart Casino Health & Safety Plan
As Rampart Casino prepares to reopen, our top priority is the health and safety of our guests, Associates and the local community. In accordance with the Nevada Gaming Control Board, we have elevated our health and safety protocols, and are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for everyone concerned about COVID-19.
We have a number of changes you should be prepared for when you’re ready for your next visit with us:
- All Associates will receive training on the company’s new health and cleanliness standards and protocols prior to returning to work.
- Associates will pass through thermal scanning prior to their shift to check for an elevated body temperature. Associates who are unwell have been instructed to stay home.
- Upon entering the casino, all guests will pass through thermal scanning to check for an elevated body temperature. Individuals exhibiting an elevated body temperature will be asked to step aside for secondary screening using an infrared thermometer.
- The Casino, Race & Sports Book and Bingo Room will operate at a 50% reduced capacity.
- Slot machine and table games seating will be set in accordance with Nevada Gaming Control Board Guidelines.
- Earl Grey Café and Clubhouse Deli open June 4th and Hawthorn Grill opens June 5th. These dining outlets will operate at 50% reduced seating capacity to allow for proper social distancing. Food service will be available for to-go orders and sit-down dining and a limited menu will be offered. More dining outlets will open at a later date.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning all touch points in accordance with the Nevada Gaming Control Board guidelines. And, if any time you would like a machine cleaned for you, just ask!
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all customers.
- Signage will be posted throughout the property reminding our guests and Associates of proper hygiene, including proper hand washing, how to cover coughs and sneezes and to avoid touching faces. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping Rampart a safe place to play for everyone.
- Associates will be required to wear a face covering and we encourage our guests to do the same.
Although these practices will be a new way to experience Rampart Casino, you can always count on the same exciting games and table action, great club benefits and amazing guest service you have always enjoyed when you are ready to visit us again. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to Summerlin’s Home for Play!